Planet Fitness memes are funny, especially if you have ever been to Planet Fitness.
I’m a member of Planet Fitness, and it’s my primary gym that I go to when I work out. I have no hate towards Planet Fitness. I actually enjoy going.
That said, it’s not a perfect gym, and has certainly earned some of the criticism that it gets (a lot around their monthly Pizza Day).
So, I thought it would be fun to put together a collection of the best Planet Fitness memes on the internet. I like Planet Fitness, but I also like to laugh.
The Best Planet Fitness Memes On The Internet
1. The Home Alone – Planet Fitness Meme
2. Pizza Day At Planet Fitness Meme
3. Another Pizza Day At Planet Fitness Meme
4. Bad Form At Planet Fitness Meme
5. The Kevin Hart Planet Fitness Meme
6. The Cupcakes At Planet Fitness Meme
7. Another Pizza Day At Planet Fitness Meme
8. The Star Trek Planet Fitness Meme
9. The Buzz Lightyear Planet Fitness Meme
10. The Sorta Judgement Free Zone Planet Fitness Meme
11. So Many Pizza Day At Planet Fitness Memes
12. Oh Look, Another Pizza Day At Planet Fitness Meme
13. The South Park At Planet Fitness Meme
14. So Much Pizza At Planet Fitness Meme
15. Crowded Gym At Planet Fitness Meme
Why Planet Fitness Is So Popular
Planet Fitness is one of the most popular gyms in the country, and there are a few key reasons why.
For starters, it’s extremely affordable, with many locations offering monthly memberships for less than $20.
It’s also a very comfortable environment – unlike some gyms that can be intimidating and overwhelming, Planet Fitness is designed to be welcoming and inclusive. Beginner exercisers will appreciate the wide range of equipment and classes available.
Why Does Planet Fitness Get So Much Hate?
There are a few reasons why many people do not like Planet Fitness.
First, the rules.
For example, no loud noises or being disruptive to others. If you break these rules, you get ejected from the gym. This can be frustrating for people who are trying to work out and get results and are used to being demonstrative.
Second, the lunk alarm (mentioned above). If you drop a weight or make too much noise, the alarm goes off and everyone in the gym looks at you. This can be embarrassing, and it makes people feel like they are being judged.
Finally, the atmosphere is generally quite quiet and relaxed, which can be a turn-off for people who are looking for a more high-energy workout environment.
How Much Does Planet Fitness Cost?
Planet Fitness offers two main membership types: basic and black card.
The Planet Fitness Basic Membership
The basic membership gives you access to all of the gym’s basic amenities, like the workout equipment and showers. That’s really about it. It’s a basic access membership.
The Planet Fitness Black Card (My Membership Type)
The black card membership costs a bit more, but it comes with some additional perks, like access to massage chairs and tanning beds.
But the biggest perk of the Planet Fitness Black Card is the unlimited guest pass privilege. This means you can take 1 person with you every time you go to Planet Fitness for free, for an unlimited number of times. This is great if you have family or friends who want to work out with you from time to time, but don’t want a full membership.
If you enjoyed this article, you may also enjoy one of the following:
- 7 Best Swolemate Workouts to Make Your Heart and Muscles Swell
- My 75 Hard Challenge Results | 75 Hard Before And After Results
- New Amazon Haul | 6 Pairs of Workout and Running Shorts for Men Amazon
- 75 Hard Rules: Everything You Need To Know
*NOTE: Clicking the links above to join Planet Fitness may result in my getting free months of memberships for myself. Don’t worry, it’s at no additional cost to you.
Rob is a Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Nutrition Coach through the National Academy of Sports Medicine. For the past 10 years, Rob has been navigating the health and fitness landscape in a quest to better himself and those around him focusing on tools such as calorie and macro counting, intermittent fasting, and HIIT training techniques.